NOTE: Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the following dates have changed:
Tentative Roll: June 1, 2020
Grievance Day: June 23, 2020 - Due to COVID -19 pandemic, updates to grievance day procedures are under review and pending. They will be posted here once finalized
Final Roll: August 1, 2020
To view the 2020 Tentative Roll:
PLEASE NOTE: The link to the tentative roll will be updated once it is available from the county.
Grievance Form – Click Here
Grievance Form Instructions – Click Here
Important Dates to Remember
- Deadline for all Exemptions: Exemption applications must be submitted to the Assessor by this date. Any applications received after this date will be processed for the following year.
- Taxable Status Date: All properties are assessed as they exist on this date.
For 2020 Only: June 1st
- Tentative Roll Published: Assessment and exemption information for all parcels in the town are available for public inspection. The tentative roll is available to view online. For those who do not have online access, you may request assessment information by phone at (315) 696-4693 ext. 13 and leave a message with the specific information you are requesting.
For 2020 Only; 4th Tuesday in June:
- Grievance Day: Due to COVID -19 pandemic, updates to grievance day procedures are under review and pending. They will be posted here once finalized. It is NOT mandatory to appear before the Board of Assessment Review (BAR). All grievance forms (RP-524) MUST be submitted to the Assessor no later than June 23, 2020.
- Please note that the Assessor and the BAR can only review your assessed value; they do not set and cannot adjust your taxes. If you feel your assessment is fair but your taxes are too high, your comments should be addressed to the appropriate taxing jurisdiction.
For 2020 Only; August 1st
- Final Roll Published: All changes to the tentative roll become final on this date.