To view the 2019 Tentative Roll:
PLEASE NOTE: The link to the tentative roll will be updated once it is available from the county.
Grievance Form – Click Here
Grievance Form Instructions – Click Here
Important Dates to Remember
- Deadline for all Exemptions: Exemption applications must be submitted to the Assessor by this date. Any applications received after this date will be processed for the following year.
- Taxable Status Date: All properties are assessed as they exist on this date.
- Tentative Roll Published: Assessment and exemption information for all parcels in the town are available for public inspection. The tentative roll is available to view online and at the Tully Town Hall.
- The Assessor will be in attendance with the 2019 tentative roll on the following dates and times:
- Saturday May 4 9am – 1pm
- Tuesday May 7 5pm – 9pm
- Saturday May 11 9am – 1pm
- Saturday May 18 9am – 1pm
4th Tuesday in May
- Grievance Day: Any property owner who feels their assessment (NOT their taxes) is unfair, must submit a grievance form to the Assessor’s Office by this date. It is NOT mandatory to appear before the Board of Assessment Review (BAR), however, if you wish to do so, it is recommended that you make an appointment with the Assessor. Grievance day hearings are 2pm – 4pm and 6pm – 8pm. Grievance forms are due no later than the time the Board of Assessment Review is scheduled to adjourn from the hearings on Grievance Day.
- Please note that the Assessor and the BAR can only review your assessed value; they do not set and cannot adjust your taxes. If you feel your assessment is fair but your taxes are too high, your comments should be addressed to the appropriate taxing jurisdiction.
- Final Roll Published: All changes to the tentative roll become final on this date.